Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville Tn to somewhere west
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville Tn to somewhere west Login/Join

posted
Senority 2008 large office 90% llvs 6 other offices in district to bid out as well. Great town beautiful weather good just need change.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available

posted Hide Post
Any Interest In San Diego, Or Close To Austin TX? Could Possibly Work Out A 3 Or 4 Way.

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Austin sounds interesting. Can u tell me a little about the situation there?

posted Hide Post
Send me your email address and I'll be glad to tell you all the details Smiler ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now we need florida to knoxville tn to complete 3 way. Many offices to bid to in knoxville llvs very likely.

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Spokane WA. What about if you find someone from around the Floral Florida area to Knoxville TN and 3 way to Knoxville to Spokane WA. We have the beginning going from Spokane to Florida.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying to get Stillwater OK by getting fl to tn. Spokane sounds interesting though.

posted Hide Post
Knoxville still available

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Derek, There Is A Gal In FL Possibly Interested In Your Office If You Could Contact Her. Her Name Is Linda lespatz@gmail.com Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hi I live in Arizona--in Apache junction a suburb of Mesa/phoenix..lloking for TN

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't know about this website til now Smiler hopefully I can find a trade there to TN

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Seattle (Ballard) and I'd be interested in Tennessee!

Posts: 26 | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA here, possible 3 way. I might be interested in Knoxville....let's see if anyone is interested in coming here.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Carlsbad, CA (San Diego County)?
I have a 46K, LLV provided, 4 routes in the office 3 Ks, 1 J, current growth on the routes.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 28 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post