Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville Tn to somewhere west
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville Tn to somewhere west Login/Join

posted Hide Post
any takers for tennessee with arizona? kellimoody19@yahoo.com

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if we can find someone in California that wants Tenn. would Scottsdale interest you ? mommahobbit@aol.com Thanks K.Mills ps where in Tenn

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
almost anywhere in tennessee Smiler close to the eastern border would be favored

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I would be looking for tennesee I am already in arizona

posted Hide Post
Hi, if still interested, I'm in clermont, FL all llv's I'd be interested in knoxville. my email is wazcamp@earthlink.net or 352-223-0435

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Derek is interested in Austin tx I am looking to move to Florida. Contact me on 512 300 5551.we can do 3 or 4 way.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Knoxville, TN still available

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<lucyjo>
posted
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver In addition to her third-place finish, Greene also committed to play college golf at Lincoln Memorial University in Harrogate, Tenn.“The more I think about the expectations the more nervous I get so I don’t worry about what other people expect from me or our team. I don’t need that stress. Golf is stressful enough.”

X2 Hot Driver Then I bogeyed the 10th and hooked a six-iron into a deep-dish bunker in front of the 11th green. Hated myself. I hit a pretty good shot to eight feet and, feeling particularly annoyed, poured in the putt for par.
Done hating for 90 seconds. Then I stepped up on a par 3 and whiffed a seven-iron into another deep-dish bunker in front of the green. Hating. Mediocre bunker shot was followed by a mis-hit putt and a bogey.

xxio 8 irons This raised a question for me; does this mean that the students that Curtis inspires to work hard and one day reach the "American dream" will also become the same people that Curtis will bash for being millionaires? Sounds like a huge contradiction to me.

TaylorMade SLDR White Named Garrett Johnson of Kentucky football freshman of the week and Jackie Napper of Kentucky volleyball defensive player of the week.Named Kelsey Kaiser of Spalding women's soccer defensive player of the week and Logan Spencer of Spalding men's soccer defensive player of the week.

http://www.golfaustraliaprice....-australia-1130.html

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im from Dallas,Tx i Think i got a connet Mutual Transfer with you in it..plz call 2145669629 or leave a phone number so i can call you Thank

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dante,

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Port Richey,Florida to East Tennessee would consider Knoxville. Where is your office in relation to Sevierville?
lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291
Linda

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D. Are you interested in the Houston area? There maybe someone in New Port Richy wanting Knoxville. Please text me at 843-830-1806 if still available. Thanks, Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Stillwater Oklahoma and looking to go to Oregon, Washington State or western Idaho. If you can find a 3-4 way I am in. oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this Knoxville option is still good? I'm still looking to get to Tennessee.
Linda
Lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D in Tennessee got a transfer months ago.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about murfreesboro, tn 270 696 4041

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post