Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

deleted Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Tamms, IL approx 20 miles from tip of Southern Illinois---J route small office, wanting to move close to beach
(clark) (618) 316-1533

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi clark,tell me more about your route and if the po is possible to be closed

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
your not very close to st petersburg are you? I am in lagrange ky I am from etown originally and it takes me 1 hour to get there. I saw where someone said you wanted to get close to etown.

Posts: 17 | Location: lagrange, ky | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Cincinnati?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20 mins north of Chattanooga, Ten if still interested

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy d., did you get your transfer to KY? I would like Umatilla but I'm a couple hrs from Louisville. Thx, ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes im in Murfreesboro tn ,and looking to move from Murfreesboro,tn to e-town ,ky. area

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in indianapolis, I would go to Kentucky, Tennessee or Florida, if that helps anyone. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still trying to put transfer together

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in moving back to FL. My office is in Salem VA. Very nice community. 8 routes, all LLVs,or FFE. Great office. My family is in NSB and Debary areas, and want to move closer.

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Beth, contact me at 5405258594 if you are interested in Salem Va.

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in lexington, ky. interested in anywhere in florida. ready to sign. contact 8594945034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Chicago IL northwest suburb of Cary 815-355-3555 call it text

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post