Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Near Portland Oregon looking to transfer...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Near Portland Oregon looking to transfer... Login/Join

posted
Hi there I’m David and I’m located at the Beavercreek Office about 20 miles from Portland. I’m pretty much open as far as where to transfer, except for the south east of the country. I currently have a POV route, it’s a newly formed H route, BUT in February I can take part in a count and I know for sure after the count it will be a route with a relif day. I’m open to any route with a relif day. Just contact me and I’ll do research on your office and city and let you know. Any questions email dficht101@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Beavercreek Oregon | Registered: 06 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a 42K route with Saturdays off in Ozark Arkansas. It is a small 5 route office in a beautiful area

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find a transfer?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that long wait. I looked into the area but I wouldn’t be interest in Arkansas. Thanks for your interest though.

Posts: 13 | Location: Beavercreek Oregon | Registered: 06 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? We are in Broken Arrow, OK (suburb of Tulsa). Need someone from the Portland area to come to OK to complete a 3-way transfer Smiler

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in London,Ohio? 8 rural routes all have LLV’s. I am wanting to transfer to as close to Mead,Ok as possible so maybe a multi-way transfer.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SW Colorado, Durango. great little office. if interested let me know jcduffy58@gmail.com

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post