Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Bountiful, UT to Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, TX, Wash. State., or Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bountiful, UT to Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, TX, Wash. State., or Las Vegas Login/Join

posted
40K/44J Route. Bountiful is a few miles north of Salt Lake City. There are 7 Rural routes and about 40 to 50 City Carriers. Management is pretty good with working with you. All Rural Routes have LLV'S and my route is 15 miles to and from office. I would love to be closer to family hence the ad. Any questions please email Johnny at jgq888@hotmail.com or 619-807-1268.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My offer still stands from Midland TX. We have family in Ogden.

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi how about san diego huh just a bit beyond vegas and shazam you are home??!! Smiler

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where are you and where do you wanna be?

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gina that is, I know already where JQ wants to be.

posted Hide Post
Gina,
We are wanting to get back to Oregon and would be interested in Eugene, Oregon.
I am in Las Vegas. We live in the NW part about 25-30 min away from the strip.
My rural route is in North Las Vegas about 15 min away from my house.
We will need to rent our house out so this is something that might be possible if you are interested in coming to Las Vegas.
Please let us know...
Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post