Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anybody from Portland Ore want Medford Ore???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody from Portland Ore want Medford Ore??? Login/Join

Picture of I Want Portland,OR Area Route!!!!
posted
I have to move closer to Portland Ore, for ongoing medical treatment. Very serious about Transfer....Within 15 to 20 miles from portland or closer...Can you help???

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs and I would love to get to Medford Oregon, If there is anybody from Portland area that would like Colorado, we may have a three way transfer. My phone # is (970) 928-0170.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of I Want Portland,OR Area Route!!!!
posted Hide Post
Dear Wendell
My name is dave, if there is anything you can do to help that would be great. My number is 541-621-3762. I will try to be in contact soon, if my phone doesn't work my email is marshmellowavenger@yahoo.com send me an email about any inquiries that you may have!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post