Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    California to Kansas, Missouri or Oklahoma.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California to Kansas, Missouri or Oklahoma. Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Cheng Thao. I have a K route in Elk Grove California. My route is 9 hours a day for 5 days. It's all cbu and nbu. It's about 15 minutes drive to downtown Sacramento. I would like to transfer to Kansas City Missouri or Kansas City Kansas and the surrounding cities like, 1 to 2 hours drive to Kansas City. I also interesting in Oklahoma. I have been living in California for 20 years. I want to move to somewhere else. Kansas and Missour and Oklahoma is where I want to go. It's beautiful weather here, and it's only 2 hours drive to San Francisco. If anybody wants to come to California Call or text me: 916-897-1744. Thanks. Cheng Thao

Posts: 23 | Location: sacramento, california | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested.I am in Muskogee,OK.30 minute drive from Tulsa.My route is a 44k as of now.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Posts: 23 | Location: sacramento, california | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in your area of California. I'm in Las Vegas. Keep me in mind!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If u can find someone from Kansas, Oklahoma, or Missouri. To come to Las Vegas, then we can 3 ways. Thanks

posted Hide Post
I will go to Vegas

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got someone in OK wants to come to vegas. R u coming to Sacramento. If u do contact me. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Miles0317:
I'm interested in your area of California. I'm in Las Vegas. Keep me in mind!

posted Hide Post
How soon does everyone want to do this?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Message me at 916-897-1744
We will figure this out together if u want to do this.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
I will go to Vegas

Do you still want Vegas? If so text me 702-985-4379

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post