Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rollcall Login/Join

posted
sonora CA to anywhere with snow lakes mountains

Posts: 8 | Location: sonora | Registered: 12 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I have a transfer pending to Ione, CA around May. I'm in Spokane, WA and interested in your office if mine falls through for some reason.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simpsonville, SC just outside of the Greenville area. Trying to get to the East coast of Florida.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 16 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Smyrna Beach Florida looking for Colorado Springs area.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SE Florida needs Green Bay, WI or Traverse City, Michigan!! Please text or email with any questions

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scottsdale, AZ looking for SC (Hardeeville, Bluffton, Hilton Head). Will also consider anywhere within 30 minutes of the ocean in SC, FL or GA. Two transfers is a bonus but not necessarily required.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
London,Ohio to as close to Mead,Ok as possible. Also would consider VA. I’m in an all LLV office and need to go to an all LLV office.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skylisa:
New Smyrna Beach Florida looking for Colorado Springs,Fort Collins or Loveland area. Skylisa64@yahoo.com

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in southeastern PA about 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia looking to go to New England. Prefer the lakes region in NH or Maine coast but will consider other New England locations.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stuart Florida to Traverse City Michigan. Transfer date flexible but ready to sign!
Ann/ corpsmom1969@gmail.com/ 772-626-6600

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carmel NY to Port Orange,Daytona,New Smyrna FL area

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stuart florida to Traverse City Michigan!!! Flexible on dates but ready to sign!
Ann/772-626-6600/corpsmom1969@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
In London,Ohio wanting as close to Johnstown,PA as possible.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Western NC, hoping to transfer to Montana or Wyoming in the next couple of years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AsherNC,

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Cody, and I am just outside Salt Lake City Utah. Riverton 20 miles outside Salt Lake City. My family and I are looking to relocate. We are ready for a change, and am just looking for anything for an opportunity. I’d prefer back east but am willing to consider any options really.

Posts: 8 | Location: Utah | Registered: 13 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post