Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    need FL gulf to Las Vegas or San Diego
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need FL gulf to Las Vegas or San Diego Login/Join

posted
Looking For Someone On The FL Gulf To Take A Route In Las Vegas Or San Diego To Complete Possible 3 Or 4 way.

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bonita Springs Florida and would consider
San Diego I would like info on the route there
so contact me sab0004@hotmail.com
My on the ocean route is a 43Kin winter and 41H
in the summer months
LLV postmaster approval for me

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Am On The Other End Of The Transfer. Here is The Lady In San Diego email jmwsd921@Gmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: also have someone North of Austin, TX willing to transfer if anyone from FL Gulf is interested in going there. Prefer CENTRAL GULF, my boys are moving to Clearwater this summer, so I would like to be close as possible to Clearwater.

posted Hide Post
If you still need more people for an 3 way I'm in Katy TX near Houston willing to go to San Diego area

Posts: 11 | Location: United States | Registered: 03 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steph Yes I Am Trying To Get To The Tampa/ Clearwater Area And The Gal In San Diego Is Wanting To Come To My Office In IN, If You Come Across Someone In FL Wanting TX We Could Probably Work That Out Thanks!