Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Mass. to Augusta, Bangor, Calais Maine area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Mass. to Augusta, Bangor, Calais Maine area Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Acton, Mass. to Downeast Maine. We have 11 City Routes and 14 Rural. All Routes have LLV's. My route is a 38H BUT do not let that discourage you. We have two vacant routes that are going to be dismantled and dispersed among the other routes after this coming Februarys Mail Count. On paper it has already been determined who will get what and I will be gaining 78 deliveries. My Route will be the one you will more than likely get as everyone is pretty happy with their current routes. My route has a mix of Centralized Boxes and Box on Post. It is basically up one side of a road to the Town Line and then back down the other. Very nice.If seriously interested Email at Huey.drewby@verizon.net or call 1 978 239 5703.

Thanks,
Rod

I have a request in to go south but that is going nowhere. My wifes family lives in Canada so maybe we can try to get closer to them. I am not in a hurry as I have a family but would like to know if anyone is remotely interested.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post