Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need third person to complete three way
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need third person to complete three way Login/Join

posted
I am in Clearfield, Utah, located about 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City.

I have a person in Montana who wants to transfer to Idaho Falls, Idaho. Anyone in Idaho Falls willing to move to Utah?

OR....I have a person in Oklahoma who wants to move to Phoenix area. I will be willing to move to OK if someone in Phoenix wants to head north.

OR....I have a person in Florida who wants to move to Utah, but I would prefer to stay in Northwest or Midwest. Anyone interested in Florida?

OR...I have a person in northeastern Illnois who would like to move to Las Vegas...anyone in Vegas interested in Utah?

Kathleen

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking for florida but will consider all areas........im in massachusetts...can you help?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can read my posting and see if it will help you any.......GorillaG

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Florida, I'm in Oklahoma..where abouts in Florida?
Tammy

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fayetteville NC, Looking for North Fla,Jacksonville or that vicinity.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 44j route in south central MN,about 40 miles north of the MN/Iowa border,looking for the Leesburg,Fl area.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you completed your transfer? I live in Missouri and I am interested in Florida. my email is ebulldogs4u@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not transfered, but am staying in Fayetteville,got tired of waiting and have started remodeling my house. Thanks anyhow and good luck

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is probably a long shot, but I am in Las Vegas and would love to transfer out to Utah. Please let me know...Thanks

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Scottsdale, AZ looking to move to Estero, FL area. Does that work? - James

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I am in north Ga looking for Gastonia NC or Charlotte area to be with new husband

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm in Ohio and interested in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Utah, Idaho, South Dakota, western Nebraska, and southwestern North Dakota if it helps! Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, forgot to give you more contact info. My phone number is 330-360-4521 or email is westboundshh@aol.com. Thanks!

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in salt lake. looking for florida. email me at timatonga@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathleen, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post