Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need third person to complete three way
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need third person to complete three way Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have a guy in Santa Clairita that wants San Diego (need zip code) and I would go to Santa Clairta please get back to me asap mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone in Santa Clairta that wants San Diego and I would go to his office ASAP contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Montana? I am in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. I may be interested in Montana or Utah.

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA wanting to move Possibly CA or UT?
Also interested in NC, SC, southeastern VA.....

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in fl need ut call me 801 644 6932

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tammy king:
I'm interested in Florida, I'm in Oklahoma..where abouts in Florida?
Tammy

Where in Oklahoma are you and would you be interested in southern California?

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im interested in tranfer York PA.to Florida. tpjones35@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathleen:
I am in Clearfield, Utah, located about 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City.

I have a person in Montana who wants to transfer to Idaho Falls, Idaho. Anyone in Idaho Falls willing to move to Utah?

OR....I have a person in Oklahoma who wants to move to Phoenix area. I will be willing to move to OK if someone in Phoenix wants to head north.

OR....I have a person in Florida who wants to move to Utah, but I would prefer to stay in Northwest or Midwest. Anyone interested in Florida?

OR...I have a person in northeastern Illnois who would like to move to Las Vegas...anyone in Vegas interested in Utah?

Kathleen

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Phoenix area willing to move to Montana!

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want Florida! I'm in southwest va, I do have a guy that wants mine and id take fort Myers but need to be closer to Clearwater!

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am located in daytona beach fl looking to transfer to tenessee or north carolina

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in greer sc, interested in Montana, Mt Pleasant SC or Elijah GA,Cartersville GA.. I just need a change :/
Elidiahenderson620@gmail.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 19 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CTpasofino:
I'm in Fayetteville NC, Looking for North Fla,Jacksonville or that vicinity.

I am interested in Fayetteville NC, I can help look for a transfer to where you’re wanting to go

Posts: 8 | Location: Charlotte Nc | Registered: 29 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in Apache junction AZ I would love to come to Utah
Inez Karver 480-589-6063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Apache Junction about 30 minutes from Phoenix I'll go to Utah my phone number is 480-589-6063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post