Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gilbert, AZ to WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gilbert, AZ to WA Login/Join

posted
Looking to start paperwork asap to move in OCT. 70+ routes, all LLVs, growth, great area. If any questions, text 480-459-6905 or email:s.vandewater@outlook.com

Gilbert, AZ to Washington. Nothing too big or too small. If you know any offices in WA please let them know. Thanks all.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Open for 3 way. So if you see anyone interested lets get it going.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you interested in Silverdale WA. Popeye might like my area for a 3 way

Posts: 47 | Registered: 24 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds great to me!

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a transfer, at this point in time I'd be ready to transfer in the Spring.

posted Hide Post
Hi,I am in Arlington Tn and looking to get to Arizona if I can help with a 3 way.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bryan. I'll keep a look out.