Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers FL to?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers FL to? Login/Join

posted
I am in Ft Myers looking for something with mild winters and affordable horse properties

Posts: 23 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you interested in west sacramento california or ankeny iowa

Posts: 5 | Location: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: 16 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to have to pass on both One's too expensive and one's too cold Sorry

posted Hide Post
I want your area. I'm in Scottsdale, AZ. Winters are great, hardly ever rains here, no natural disasters. It's really one of the best places to be a carrier. I live in Phoenix, about 30 min away, where the housing is cheaper. I can send you zip codes to search and real estate info. We do not have a set time frame to move.

Posts: 83 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Ft Myers but was wondering if your office has LLV's?

Posts: 80 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charlie looks like your area is too high priced for my needs but thanks for the offer. Redpony most of the routes here have LLV's but there are still a few that have POV's where are you located?

posted Hide Post
I am in Colonial Heights 30 minutes south of Richmond on I-95. I would need an LLV... what is the chance of that?

Posts: 80 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Henderson,NV?

Posts: 102 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post