Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Indianapolis,IN to surrounding areas near Jacksonville,FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indianapolis,IN to surrounding areas near Jacksonville,FL Login/Join

posted
Reg rural carrier looking to get near Jacksonville, FL or surrounding areas. Seniority date Aug 10th 2013. There are 18 rural routes and 1 aux route with growth in my current office. plenty of opportunity for overtime. There's 10 offices in the Indianapolis which you can bid without mutual transfer, totaling roughly 80 routes within Indianapolis. ALL routes have LLV's and its formula offices

Posts: 11 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 26 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you find someone who wants chicago suburb, I need to get to Indianapolis. We could do a 3-way

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I will keep my eyes open and hopefully I can find someone willing to transfer from surrounding areas near Jacksonville, FL area to make this happen. Please let me know if you come across willing to 3-way transfer. Keeping my fingers crossed

Posts: 11 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 26 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you from Louisville Kentucky?

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm approximately 2 hrs 15 mins from Louisville.