Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Exploring Transfers, From Ut to Colorado but willing to view other options as well.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exploring Transfers, From Ut to Colorado but willing to view other options as well. Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 3/13/2018. I am located in the Riverton Post Office in Utah. Riverton is 25 mikes away from SLC and we have close to 50 routes, with a lot of growth and opportunity in the area. Looking for a fresh start for me and my family. Need to tie up a few things but looking to explore options. Looking for For Collins Colorado but willing to consider pretty much anywhere. My email is: A7xraiders_fan21@yahoo.com and my phone number is: 801-867-3862. I was exploring last year but had some things not go my way and postponed any potential transfers. So my apologies for all who had contacted me, but looking to try again.

Posts: 8 | Location: Utah | Registered: 13 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a really nice place.

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You the one I talk to last August? I'm in North Dakota.

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still looking?

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post