Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to leave northern Florida or southern Georgia?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to leave northern Florida or southern Georgia? Login/Join

posted
Where are you and where do you wanna go?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Tallahassee fl
, wanting st. Pete fl area

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake ,
We have a 3 way all ready to go if you want St Pete area. My office is in Lutz Florida. We have a guy that lives in St. Pete..he says it's a 45 minute drive. There are very nice areas between St. Pete and Lutz. That would put you 20 minutes from work and 20 minutes to St. Pete. My office in Lutz has +- 40 routes. All routes are 43Ks or more and they all have LLVs. Great place with a lot of growth. Huge needs your office to be with his family and I need his office in East Flat Rock NC to be next to my family. We could do this if you are interested. You have Huges number you can call him or call me
David 813-385-6465.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still need someone close to Tampa or Clearwater who wants to leave.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post