Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Advice for anyone wanting to transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice for anyone wanting to transfer Login/Join

posted
This website is a great tool but discouraging at times because I was on here for a couple years looking for a swap-my advice to anyone desperate to go elsewhere-go on Usps.com and use the eddm tool to find out how many rural routes are in an office. Mail each office with rural routes a letter and ask that the postmaster post it. I was trying to leave Florida and it seemed like everyone else was too, But I mailed out about 50 letters to potential offices and the feedback was tremendous. (Start out mailing letters to larger offices -40 or 50 routes for greater chance of feedback) Where there is a will there is a way!! Good luck!!
-happily transfered

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally agree, most people don't know about this site. I've worked 20yrs for PO and just found this in DEC.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wish there was an easier way to find out which offices have all LLV’s besides having to call every single post office that you might be interested in transferring to.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post