Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    oregon to N.C. or close by
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

oregon to N.C. or close by Login/Join

posted
Jefferson is my office. It's ten minutes from Salem. 65 min from portland.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Darrick - We are still in Las Vegas wanting to get to Oregon- In fact Jefferson would be perfect because we just moved my wife from Albany, Oregon.
We have children up there and would really like to get back!!!

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darrick, I am in northeast Texas. Jefferson would be great closer to family in Portland and Washington. Please keep me in mind. Thank you. Victoria

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town in texas are you?
quote:
Originally posted by kayakkid:
Darrick, I am in northeast Texas. Jefferson would be great closer to family in Portland and Washington. Please keep me in mind. Thank you. Victoria

posted Hide Post
Darrick, My reply messed up, so I am trying again. Mineola is the town I work in, it is two hours east of Dallas close to Lake Fork.Hope this helps.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darrick,
Hi there - We are still VERY intersted in Jefferson!!!
We are in a great community in North Las Vegas! If anyone one would like to move from North Carolina...

Craig and Trina Anderson
Desperately wanting to get back to Oregon - perferably Jefferson, Oregon - family in Albany!!!

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you like virginia? let me know at doggywills@aol.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for someone within an hour of Jacksonville, FL who wants to transfer to Oregon - to help complete a 3 way.

posted Hide Post
Family is moving in june.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Woodbine Maryland?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in North Carolina interested in Vegas or Oregon? Family moving in June to be near family need a transfer soon. Thanks ccsanders22@comcast.net