Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gainesville, FL to southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gainesville, FL to southern California Login/Join

posted
Taking a ptf position and should be getting a route in the next few months. Great area, cost of living cheap, nice routes. Would love to transfer around or before next summer if anyone is interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: speakingintongues,

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Az??....how many rural routes n is all LLV's etc??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jesjc39,

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
there are two offices 53 rural routes total. about 5 or 6 have no llv. feel free to personal message me if you have more questions i would love to answer them. or email: jseadale@gmail.com

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of southern CA are you trying to get to?

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
trying to get to any spot in southern california. ideally an hour or less from la. where are you? i should get a route in january i'm thinking and looking to transfer as soon as possible but will wait.

posted Hide Post
I am in Murrieta, CA. It’s a 45 min to an hour drive to Oceanside beach.

posted Hide Post
And about an hour to hour and a half drive to Los Angeles

posted Hide Post
perfect. please email me! jseadale@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
to everyone out there, i am still looking.