Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    san diego 2 Wash. St., TX, possibly utah and oregon but all considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

san diego 2 Wash. St., TX, possibly utah and oregon but all considered Login/Join

posted
seniority date 2000, reg. date is 2002.. start time is 7am and you pick your day off.. all routes have llv's. new manager, great environment, close too the beach, zoo, sea world, wild animal park.. a couple hours away from the mountains.. would love to move and be closer to my siblings.. any questions please call 619-807-1268 or jgq888@hotmail.com.. thanks johnny

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Las Vegas? Thanks

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a transfer? I work in Junction City, Oregon and live in Eugene. J.C. is about 10 miles north of Eugene.
Thanks,
Gina

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Robert Mellino my #is 440*0043,I am in Tucson and want to move back to California closer to family my route is a 43k and has an LLv

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rural carrier in dallas,tx-are u interested in trade to tx-let me know either way-michael 512-784-1242

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Spokane Washington, Station in Mead just outside Spokane and would like to trade to anywhere in Hawaii. Maybe a 3 way trade??? Let me know 509-280-4862

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post