Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Near Daytona Beach, FL to Mount Airy, NC or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Near Daytona Beach, FL to Mount Airy, NC or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Colder Climate (milder summers), Mountains, Rural Living, Economical Housing and Lower Taxes are what I am looking for. Will consider all mountainous areas Smiler

Please e-mail me if you are interested
bethwsherman@hotmail.com
Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beth,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beth would you be interested in NJ maybe a 4-way?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for asking, where in New Jersey? Would consider areas that have mountains and rural living. The trade route would be 40-41H. It just went regular and waiting on final evaluation. Newer community gaining 1+ hour per month for last 2 years and still at less than half capacity. Potential LLV (paperwork submitted), all paved, all CBUs in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Post office address is 301 Mission Rd, NSB, 32168. Will be happy to give more details via e-mail or phone call. (Will give phone # via e-mail for serious inquiries) Smiler

posted Hide Post
Hi Beth,
I've been trying for a transfer for 6 months now I tried posting in the Olando paper, the rural magazine and 4 websites. It is taking a very long time to get anything close. At this point we just got our house and I just need to get to FL. I have a couple of other options but am really looking hard at these I mentioned. My email is auntteetee1977@yahoo.com please keep in touch.
Thanks, Tangie

posted Hide Post
Sorry I forgot to tell you it is Basking Ridge and has an LLV

posted Hide Post
Tangie,
Can you tell us the other sites for trades?
I know of http://postalemployeenetwork.com/rural-carrier-transfers.htm

and obviously this one!

this one
http://www.ruralcarriertransfers.com/transfer_ad.htm
no longer works for new posts.

So this one and postalemployeenetwork are the only usable sites I know of.

I'm trying to get from Mesa, AZ to Washington or Idaho, maybe Montana or Oregon. I think the more info we share the more likely we can all find those three or four way trades.

Thanks, Nathan harquahalas@cox.net
phone 480-600-1450

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just an update, my route has been given an LLV. By the end of November it will also have increased to 43H. It won't be long til it is a K, which is great BUT, as it grows the possibility that others in my office will now decide to bid on the residual vacancy increases as well. My suggestion, get in on it now or in the near future to be sure to get my route. A beautiful community, all CBUs, with LLV now only 5 dismounts.