Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    TX to anywhere in Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TX to anywhere in Colorado Login/Join

posted
need to transfer asap... anyone interested in the lone star state. email me at babbegurll@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Julie, my name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs Colorado, I noticed a carrier on P.E.N. transfers wants to transfer to Texas from California. If you are still interested in Glenwood Springs, we may have a three way transfer.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am interested. Can you tell me about your office. Please lets make this work. Thanks Julie

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
julie, I am interested in a transfer to Texas. I am in North Carolina. You may reach me at 704.907.7403. Thanks a lot. Evelyn

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie, sorry it took me so long to respond. My computer is acting up. My town host the Worlds' Largest Healing Hot Springs. This area is very beautiful as we sit nestled in Glenwood Canyon on the Colorado River. Our office has three Rural routes and 7 City routes with an annex that is a distribution plant. Our town has 8000 people and the shopping of a metropolis as we are the hub of all the surrounding cities. My e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com. I will find that Carrier that was interested in Texas.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post