Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to transfer out of Estero/Bonita Springs/Fort Myers/Sarasota, FL?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to transfer out of Estero/Bonita Springs/Fort Myers/Sarasota, FL? Login/Join

posted
Tell me which office you work in and where you want to go and we can work out a multi-way transfer. Ideally we need two transfers here but will consider one for the right location. Serious and ready to sign!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris I work out of the Hollywood Florida location there are five locations in my district meeting you can jump around from whichever post office you like. If you're willing to do a mutual swap I'm interested in moving please give me a call at 305-684-7820 and my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com thank you

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but we are now needing the Bluffton, SC area. We bought land in Hardeeville for retirement.
I will put you on my spreadsheet. Maybe I can use you for a multi-way. Where do you want to go?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Naples Florida desperate to get to Ft myers or cape coral
Regular as of 8/4/2018
Sweet route lots of overtime.
Kim thornton
Egan121702@aol.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post