Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Flagstaff, Az to Northern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flagstaff, Az to Northern California Login/Join

posted
All areas of the Northwest considered. All K- Routes here soon. Fun College town in the mountains, never hot here. Grand Canyon-1.5 Hrs, Phx-2.0 hrs. Vegas-4.0 hrs. E-mail cooljts@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cool john,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is John Selleck,641-221-0005.Email j.selleck@mchsi.com.I am in Iowa a nd would live to get to Flagstaff.I've lived there twice and have family there.i am ready to go now.Thanks John Selleck

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
l j.selleck@mchsi.com.

John,
Thanks for answering my ad for a transfer. You would need to find someone from Nor Cal to come to Iowa for this to have a chance at a three way. Posting an ad on postal mag and maybe the national mag would be the best places to start. Good luck, I'll be looking for your ad.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is what I was thinking will post a new add soon,keep your ears open for someone that wants to come to Iowa,Thanks John Selleck

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post