Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FL to IN or FL to San Diego or FL to TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FL to IN or FL to San Diego or FL to TX Login/Join

posted
Still searching for a transfer from Indianapolis area to within an hour of Clearwater, FL. Or, I have a carrier in San Diego needing IN if someone from FL would want San Diego. Or, another carrier in Katy, TX wants San Diego if someone from FL wants TX. Thank you! ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amy1109,

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what zip code is the person in SD? do you have contact info for this person? may have something that will work mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jmwsd921@gmail.com Her Name Is Joanna

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Fort Myers, Fl looking for Texas.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steph, I think Ft. Myers is a little to far of a drive for my son to go to the flight school in Clearwater. Keep looking, maybe we could find someone from the Clearwater area interested in Ft. Myers. Thanks Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mat251:
Hi, I am in Austin, TX - interested in Katy, TX or Fort Myers, FL.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph would you get Amarillo, TX

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or do you want San Diego? I have somebody from SAn Diego contact me 8063827590

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph, Are you still looking for Texas. There's a guy in Cypress, Tx looking for Indiana. We could do a 3 way. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa FL. Here looking for San Diego area

Posts: 24 | Registered: 30 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Tampa or close area. I am in Dallas area. Interested please reach me out to Jpoloniam@gmail.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Indianapolis looking for a transfer to Florida. What part of Florida is the carrier looking to transfer out of exactly?

Posts: 11 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 26 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post