Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cross Plains, TN near/in Tignall, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cross Plains, TN near/in Tignall, GA Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer from Cross Plains, TN (20 mins north of Nashville) to near Tignall, GA (northeast Georgia) I work in a great 3 route office. My senority date is 5-2005. 270-776-3172

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Indianapolis In trying to get to Nashville TN . If there is a way something could work out please keep me updated .Diana Koester 317-500-2588.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or if they need a big office murfreesboro in 30 miles south of nashville most rt
Have llv 352 630 1657 or 270 696 4041 amy

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R u wanting to stay in a small office or would a big office work for u in ga.

posted Hide Post
Of course I would prefer small but I'm open to ALL options.

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want MEMPHIS for any routes close to Atlanta

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was someone in kensaw, ga not sure if there still want to transfer to fl but might find a 3 or 4 way in there

posted Hide Post
Can u please give info on all routes IN Office

posted Hide Post
Amanda we are a GREAT 3 route office. Actually 2 routes are cross plains and the other route is Orlinda. It consolidated with us 2-3 years ago. We basically work for ourselves and have great management and coworkers. My route is a 42k, 670 stops, 50 miles. Rt2 is a 43 k, 650 approx stops, 57 miles. That carrier will retire in 3ish years. The Orlinda route is a 40 and works 6days. Unsure of stops and mileage on that one. All routes are POV and get ema.

posted Hide Post
Could u check and see if it would ,orlinda, be in the transfer or just the crossplains routes