Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fort myers to doylestown, pa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort myers to doylestown, pa Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual transfer from fort myers fl to doylestown or close to there!! Wana move back near my family

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linny:
Looking for mutual transfer from fort myers fl to doylestown or close to there!! Wana move back near my family
i m a 48k

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Cape Cod ,Massachusetts? 3 route office all LLV's. Great office and community.I've been trying to relocate to Florida for a while. Just thought I would ask. Thanks,Ray 508 728 5408

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry no I'm only interested in the doylestown,pa area my family lives in philly and I'd like to go back

posted Hide Post
I know of 2 options for you to get back to PA. If you'd like you can email me at cski2345@aol.com.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in New Castle PA if anyone is interested in getting closer to Ohio, Only 30 minutes away from Youngstown and 1 HR away from Pittsburgh. Willing to do a three way if possible.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in Lexington, ky trying to get to Florida. If it helps 859-494-5034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linny:

Hi my name is richard and I am in maryland there is someone in pa looking to come to md I am trying to get to fl on the gulf side. We may be able to do a 3way if will work for you guys. My #is 2406267987. The other person has an email it ericbeyer74@yahoo.com.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post