Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville, TN to GA/NC Mountains (Possible 3-ways and 4-ways inside)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville, TN to GA/NC Mountains (Possible 3-ways and 4-ways inside) Login/Join

posted
Knoxville, TN exploring options throughout the Southern Appalachian mountains. Specifically wanting to get close to the Blue Ridge, GA area (within 1hr drive) but also considering anything near Asheville, NC.

Potentional 3-way and 4-ways exist, with carriers from AZ and SW Fl (Ft. Myers) looking for Knoxville. Let's get creative and see what develops. Text me at (865) 406-2998 or respond here.

Good luck to everyone wishing to change their locales.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Holly Springs NC desperately needs to get to TN, close to Athens TN preferred but will consider all.

Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina offices have been duo'd and there are 42 regular rural routes and auxiliary routes created regularly due to rapid growth. Most routes are K routes and we are a formula office. Very knowledgeable union steward and a postmaster that will abide by the contract when pressured. Only 1 route does not have an LLV assigned and it has yet to be posted for bid.

Lots of great people in office who are social and fun. I love my route and have great friends there but I need to be closer to my mom, we lost dad earlier this year.

Please help! Thank you!

Troy Jelley
troyjelley@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would snellville GA interest you? txt me 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post