Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fayetteville GA to L.V. or Henderson NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fayetteville GA to L.V. or Henderson NV Login/Join

posted
I would like to transfer back to Las Vegas or Henderson Nevada to be back with family. Fayetteville is a very beautiful city located about twenty minutes from Atlanta. Fun office and laid back supervision. All offers considered. Mark, 702-491-1952

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark. I live in VA and am trying to get to GA. There is someone on the site that is wanting to transfer from NV to VA. Would you be interested in a 3 way?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark..I was just recently denied my transfer to NC. I was approved by the postmaster there. but unfortunately the other person had some discipline in her file and that is why it was not approved. I really want to go there so as soon as her stuff is removed from her file we are going to try to transfer again. Good Luck to you. Suzanne

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Andrew R, yes I'm interested in a three way but I'm trying to get to Henderson or Las Vegas Nevada. Please contact me and we can see where it leads. I might know who is coming from Nevada because I've worked there before.

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post
Hey Mark. Unfortunately, it was Suzanne and I see that she's already working on a transfer to NC. I'll keep looking though.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Andrew

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post
hey vegas wants ohio i can do that valdosta wants near atlanta i want valdosta interested call me at 614-668-2017 Tommy

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to transfer from Murphy NC,i would love to do a 3way with you if at all possible.If you are interested let me know,thanks.I need to transfer to GA to be with my husband to be.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey mark...are you willing to transfer to central texas?You would be a little closer to NV

Posts: 3 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 17 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is to Mark1965 and Sushov, If you haven't got a transfer yet we may be able to work a 4-way with you. Please let me know.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark .. its Bobbi. Are you serious this time? I wanted to do the transfer like 2 years ago and you said you didn't want to go..So I am looking to transfer the 1st of the year. If you are serious..hit me up.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TENNTY..I saw this was posted in February not sure why I didn't see it until now I'm always checking this site. anyways I would need more info and also need to see if Mark is still wanting to come back to NV.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm arizona would take georgia or NC

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post