Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbia, SC to Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia, SC to Texas Login/Join

posted
Regular Rural Carrier in the Columbia, SC area desiring to transfer to the North Fort Worth area of Texas (preferably Denton, Decatur, Fort Worth) but will consider other Texas locations.

Centrally located within the state and growing rapidly. Nearby Lake Murray and Sumter National Forest boast some of the best fresh water fishing and hunting in the south. Great Smokies and Carowinds to the north. Hilton Head, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach to the east. All within a couple hours drive. Year round outdoor activities abound! Some LLV's. POV most likely required. Please contact Kym at (803) 405-1647 or k_jones1624@att.net .

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in killeen tx. Its 2 and half hours to dallas. I lived in monroe 10yrs ago and we want to move back. I cant remember how close is columbia to monroe do you know? Maybe could work something. Call me 254 394 0215 heidi

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heidi,

I saw your ad in the NRLCA Mag. and sent you an e-mail already. It is still about a 2 hour drive to Charlotte from here.

posted Hide Post
Still Looking for a move to Texas.

posted Hide Post
Still Looking

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Denton tx, maybe we can do a 3 way. I'm in need of Florida.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im 45 minutes north of Houston,interested in SC. Let me know if still looking.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post