Find
Notify
Tools

....... Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mail lady 987,

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am past ready had 2 back out already if I can get you someone for Flash would Fountain Hills (Scottsdale) Az interest you? Mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in North Chattanooga Tennessee if you're interested in my area and I am ready just have to sell my house.I run a 45k in Soddy Daisy,which has 15 routes 10 have llvs 5 are pov.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pearland, TX - 11 miles south of Houston. How many of the routes in your office have LLVs? I'm willing to transfer today, but the LLV issue would be a show stopper. Alan (daking58@att.net)

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charlotte, NC and I am ready to transfer with you. 48k llv great station. Also there are at least 5 to 10 other stations in Charlotte that you can bid on routes once you are here.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in nj I have a three way transfer possible. you can email me at ticestree@live.com I have a 40 k with llv in toms river,nj thanks

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone in California that would like your office and the carrier in Panama City Fl wants my office I am beyond ready 2 transfers have backed out already mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you Kathy

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i work in lincolnton ga im interested if you are call or text me 706 373 6668

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone that wants Ga and Panama wants Az where I am give me info on your office and where is the postoffice thanks Kathy mommahobbit@aol.com Thanks