Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer From Austin Tx to Philly, New York, New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer From Austin Tx to Philly, New York, New Jersey Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer to the northeast from The Austin Texas area, Lake Travis Area 55 Rural Route Station with LLV and POV routes. No City Routes. Start time is 7:30am. I am Number 76 out of 145 carriers in the Austin area. My route is a 43K with POV, Tuesdays off, opportunity for OT, especially on Tuesdays. 435 Curb, 135 CBU's very wealthy area. Great Customers, been the carrier on the route for 14 yrs. If you would like more info, please feel free to contact me.

Question:
what type of Route are you looking for?

Choices:
POV route with Curb
at least a 43K or Higher

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email and I will send you the details of my office. Ennynj@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gina, I'm in Southeast PA. Would love to share details! Reach out 215 301 7799 mjhink3@hotmail.com - Mike

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gina are you still looking to transfer? If so im in Sea Isle City NJ looking to get to your area.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post