Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in OR, WA, ID, CO or TN want Scottsdale, AZ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in OR, WA, ID, CO or TN want Scottsdale, AZ? Login/Join

posted
We are trying to complete a multi-way. All areas considered. Move this summer! Which office are you in? Serious and ready to sign!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m from the Portland Oregon area, I have someone in Colorado who wants Arizona and I need Colorado. Could this work as a multi way transfer? Email me- marisol040505@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CharlieGirl:
We are trying to complete a multi-way. All areas considered. Move this summer! Which office are you in? Serious and ready to sign!

Im From Redmond OR. I work 10 min outside of Redmond. Great office to work in. 208 715 0303

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post