Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Baltimore Md area to Central Fl.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baltimore Md area to Central Fl. Login/Join

posted
I'm in Central Fl. and am looking for a possible 3-way involving Clarksville Tn and Baltimore Md.
My route is a 43K with an LLV...next count it will still grow !! Need someone from the Baltimore area to come to Fl.
Call me @ 407-688-2546 or e-mail me@ cdrollinitis@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 08 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1mailman
posted Hide Post
I have a 45K with LLV in Annapolis,MD very close to Baltimore. I am a Step 12. This is important that the step is the same for pay reasons I am told. What Step are you? Also what city or office is this in. Thanks E-mail is sixragans@verizon.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1mailman,

Posts: 2 | Location: Annapolis,MD 21401 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Annette,
I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. The ad in our office is for a CLERK transfer....

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mailman,
I have a carrier interested in going to Maryland.Still interested in FL?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm confused with this ad. someone wants to move from maryland to florida.. if so.. there could be a 3-way.. i know someone in florida that wants to move to san diego and someone in san diego that wants to move to maryland.. if this is correct please contact me at 619-807-1268. johnny

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post