Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    No longer looking for transfer to Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer looking for transfer to Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
I am in Murrieta CA looking for something within a hours drive from Enid Oklahoma!
Need to be close to family. If interested please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shelby,

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shelby:
I am in Murrieta CA looking for something within a hours drive from Enid Oklahoma!
Need to be close to family. If interested please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

im trying to get to murrieta, ca. not sure if you would want to look at madera, ca

Posts: 9 | Location: madera | Registered: 08 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I am trying to get to my family in Enid Oklahoma. Good luck. If you find someone within a hour of Enid, OK we could get a 3 way trade going though.

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to be close to family. I have been trying for a couple of years now and I really do need to get back to my family! If interested please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475
Shelby

posted Hide Post
Please help me get with my family! Need to be within a hour of Enid Oklahoma.

posted Hide Post
No longer looking for transfer to Oklahoma. Good luck to all!

posted Hide Post
Shelby what happen??

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Family is moving to Florida, may want to transfer there but not sure what area yet.

posted Hide Post
oh Okay Shelby.. Good luck

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post