Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Help! SE Michigan to any coastal state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! SE Michigan to any coastal state Login/Join

posted
I'm in Walled Lake Michigan, all routes have LLV's, 12 rural and 20 city, smallest route in the office is a 43H, the rest are J's and K's. Nice area, affordable housing, lots of lakes in the area. I really need to find a trade within the next couple of months. My son is in the Coast Guard and is going to be choosing where he wants to be stationed. He's going to try to get to wherever I can get to. We're trying to keep the family together-please help! Any coastal state...248-875-2414 or hippiechik1967@yahoo.com.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Retirees, please help

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy,
It wasn't necessary to be rude to the city carrier. He or she knows what they're doing and it shouldn't bother anyone if a few words were posted on "our" site. That person would be helping a "fellow" rural carrier. City or rural, if we're allowed to work together in the postal system, we should. Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How exactly was I being rude Heidi? If you're a rural carrier, then you know that she can't just become a rural carrier just because she wants a trade. She obviously doesn't know that, and she needs to. Getting a transfer can be a very difficult process and I was trying to save her some wasted time. Again-how was I being rude? I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion. I think you need to mind your own business and worry about yourself.