Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Visalia, Ca(near mtns. low housing) - ?????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visalia, Ca(near mtns. low housing) - ????? Login/Join

posted
Visalia is located in the Central Valley of Ca. between Fresno and Bakersfield. Good sized town with just about everything you need, but a rural agricultural area. Housing is very inexpensive for Ca. We are a few hours from the coast and about an hour to the National Park. Some great little towns around here also. We have 25 total rural routes. All K's except for 2 J's and a few aux's. Great office to work in.
We are just looking for a change.
Contact Kathy at 559-635-2625 or e-mail at ekscp@hotmail.com
Thanks and God Bless!!!

P.S. Homes in a modest neighborhood start around the 130,000's and up. Newer homes are more.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KATHERINE,

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 ways possible with Tx. Co. and Or.

posted Hide Post
katherine are u looking to move east? And where in tx do you know of someone wanting to transfer. Let me know when you have time.
Jennifer

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer,

We are open to many areas. Affordability is a factor and housing there is more than we can do.
Wish I could be more help. If I do find or hear of something I will let you know.
Thanks,
Kathy

posted Hide Post
Kathy,
Thank you so much for answering me. This is transfer stuff is very frustrationg. Have you been waiting long?

Thanks again
Jennifer

posted Hide Post
Jennifer,
We have been trying off and on for about 5 years now. Timing is everything!! It is frustrating. Hang in there. I had posted the same person you did in Tx and never got a response. Contact the Texas state paper and they can help by getting you a subscription to the paper and letting you place an add. They are great. I will try to find the contact info for you and send you an e-mail.
Thanks,
Kathy

posted Hide Post
Kathy,

Thank you. My email address is
jenniferjcutter@yahoo.com

Thanks again
Jennifer

posted Hide Post
HI Kathy,
I found someone that wants to transfer but it may be a 3-way. Do you know of anyone that wants to go from tn to va. Let me know!!!!!
Thanks

Jennifer

posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer,

Sorry, I just saw the post. I can't remeber anyone, but I will look through my notes and get back to you. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy,
Thank you so much!!!

Jennifer

posted Hide Post
Hi !Katherine ! I'm from Duluth GA .Alls routes have LLVs , total 60 routes ,nice office , house cheap ,nice city . I try to move to CA or AZ any city if someone interesting . If you know someone please let me know and we can do 3 or 4 way . Thanks . If you don't mind just contact me anytime by email : Ptra2004@yahoo.com or phone : 678 -559 -9798
Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I know this original post is old - but I'm in Murfreesboro, TN - near Nashville - trying to get to Virginia. Let me know if you're still interested! NBurdick99@aol.com

Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post