Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central NJ to Austin/Round Rock, TX area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central NJ to Austin/Round Rock, TX area Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to the Austin/Round Rock area to be near family. I am very serious about this transfer and up for whatever it takes, 3,4, however many ways. My office is in a very nice area and has 6 routes. We have 7 alotted LLV's, the 1 extra is in case one of the others breaks down or if a clerk/rca needs to run an express mail. My route was dropped to a 38H route this last count and is still paid at 40 hours until the guaranteed period is over. Not far after, one of our carriers is planning on retiring so bidding off will be possible when that happens. There is also a possibilty of absorbing the vacant route to boost the others, but that will be up to the PM/POOM. I need to be near my family will be moving to that area so any interest please let me know at danm125@yahoo.com or feel free to call my cell at 732-407-6755.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, if any soon-to-be-retirees out there can help I would be forever in your debt Smiler

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post