Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Not just looking NEED A TRANSFER PLEASE!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not just looking NEED A TRANSFER PLEASE!! Login/Join

posted
Please need a transfer from Oregon to North Carolina. Willing to do a 3 or 4 way. We have no house to sell ready to move anytime.

Or if you are from North Carolina and would like Tulare,California area I know someone from there that would be a for sure transfer to Oregon. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darrick,

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?? Please keep me in mind :-)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darrick:
Anyone?? Please keep me in mind :-)

What location in oregon?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Office is in Jefferson, Oregon about 15 mins south of Salem.

posted Hide Post
Still looking :-)

posted Hide Post
Anyone.... :-)

posted Hide Post
Chandler, AZ is still available for a three-way transfer...trying to get as close to Portland as possible.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Darrick is this guy in Az serious or he going on a wild goose chase again. We are needing to transfer for family reasons. I tried to call his cell phone number and it was not accepting calls. Maybe he likes hurting others. If he is serious he can call me this weekend. Phone number is 386-503-0412. if not we will put him on the ignore list. Dennis (Louise's husband).

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi darrick, I was recently seeing what's out there for mutual transfers. I saw that you have someone in Tulane, California. I am interested in Tulane. I am in Chalotte, NC 28277; Ballantyne Post Office 40K LLv. Send E-mail to armourshine2@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in central Fl and want ND or MT if it works for anyone.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Evelyn Hynes: I emailed you tonight please read and let me know. Thanks, Darrick

posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone: Starting the search again, thought we had a transfer but fell through this week. Looking to transfer to North Carolina (Apex area)to be near family. If you are interested Jefferson, Oregon OR Tulare,CA please email me at ccsanders22@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
Anyone want Jefferson,Oregon? Short drive to Salem(capital) and just over an hour to Portland. Affordable living, nice area, small 3 rt office, no llv's.
Or are you interested in Tulare,CA? Lady there would like my office. ccsanders22@comcast.net Need to move to be close to family. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Still lookin....

posted Hide Post
Anyone for Oregon? Need to get to North Carolina to be with family. ccsanders22@comcast.net