Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Greer South Carolina To Cartersville G.A, Acworth G.A, Canton GA or Rome G.A
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greer South Carolina To Cartersville G.A, Acworth G.A, Canton GA or Rome G.A Login/Join

posted
We are wanting a change my Family and I are looking to move to these little cities in Georgia(Cartersville,Acworth,Rome or Canton)
My RT is a 44K 5 day work week, I'm off on Wednesdays(by choice but no Saturdays yet)
A pov route with 52 miles. Honestly its a beautiful route, off of hwy 101 majority of my route is Willow Creek subdivision. Has plenty of growth, It takes me about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on the street. I also should mention that the office is great too! Please call or text 864-349-3728 or email me elidiahenderson620@gmail.com We are very serious and wanting to do this Immediately! Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elidia Henderson,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 19 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me
Integra93ls@hotmail.com
I emailed you today

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post