Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Walled Lake Michigan to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walled Lake Michigan to Florida Login/Join

posted
All routes have LLV's, nice area, affordable housing, great schools...hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kimmy ,i wounderd if you have the gals phone # in lake havasu so i could find out how big her route is is it 5 or 6 days? i used the email Imorduek but did`t here back! call 425 351 8054 or email elvisandcolleen@yahoo.com thanks wayne

Posts: 7 | Location: Redmond Anex | Registered: 15 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy,

I live in Central Oregon and am looking for a transfer to pretty much anywhere, but Michigan would be nice since my family is there. I now have a 43 K route with an LLV. The route is nice and the customers are amazing. Please let me know if you are interested. You may call me at 541 306 1331.

Carrie

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Carrie, if you were near the coast I would say yes, definitely. Good luck with your search though.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Paisley, are you still interested in Michigan? If so, I'll try to find us a 3-way trade.