Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern Va. Loudoun county to Austin, Hunstville, Birmingham, atlanta area anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Va. Loudoun county to Austin, Hunstville, Birmingham, atlanta area anyone? Login/Join

posted
Looking to move from Northern Va. loudoun county to anywhere close to Austin or any of the other cities listed. I have a 46K route in suburbia central, nice route of single family and townhouses. large growth in the area and many routes come up very often if this one doesnt suit you. Its a very nice route LLV, wednesday and sundays off weekly. takes me 2.5 hours on the street average. you can email me at brandunn13@gmail.com looking to move by June or somewhere around that time.

Posts: 2 | Location: northern Virginia | Registered: 29 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post