Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Let me know if you are in a Florida office with ALL LLVs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let me know if you are in a Florida office with ALL LLVs Login/Join

posted
I'm putting together a multi-way transfer and the carrier who wants Florida needs to be guaranteed an LLV.

I know! It's hard to find!

But if you're out there, let me know where you want to transfer to and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cape Coral/ ft myers

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kim - What office are you in and where do you want to go?

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Stuart Florida ....all LLV's except one who bought a right hand drive for her route. I'm looking for Traverse City Michigan or close as possible to Green Bay WI.... LLV office

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl all postal provided RHD vehicles. Some are Mercedes most are LLV. Need to be within 1hr of Callahan County Texas

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sanibel, FL (Southwest FL) is all LLV. I'm trying to get to North Florida.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MMorgan - Wow! I thought Sanibel was POV. It was when I visited a few years ago. I might be personally interested. Please text or email me with your contact information. Where exactly do you want to transfer to?