Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Ketchikan, Alaska to Nashville, Tenn Area.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Ketchikan, Alaska to Nashville, Tenn Area. Login/Join

posted
I have a 42k route in Ketchikan Alaska and am looking to move to the nashville area. My route is 30 miles long with around 560 boxes, about 1/3 are ndcbu.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello: Pantuzzo would you know of anyone in alaska that might be interested in coming to Ks. 67854 2 rural routes mine is a very nice route 150 mile 155 box about 50 intown 45H 41J with subs the other route is 42H but mine would probably be the one I have another person wanting alaska her first choice is Anchourage but she would consider others but I havent had anyone interested in my route from alaska if you know of anyone or have any Ideas on how to contact anyone that would be interested I would appreciate any Ideas . Thanks Midwest:

tcramer@fairpoint.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Midwest,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Did you receive you transfer from Ketchikan, Alaska? I live in Texas.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kayakkid: I am trying to get to texas (Midland)is where we want to end up but I am looking at the Dallas area I have a person wanting alaska for a 3way would you know of anyone that might want a very nice route in Ks.I would consider any area any medium size route would like a smaller office any help would be great. Midwest tcramer@fairpoint.net Thanks!

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midwest
I do not know anyone wanting to go to Kansas right now. I am trying to get to the Eastern Washington (northwest of Spokane) or Ketchikan Area. Put an ad in the Texas Carrier Newspaper (union paper). Sorry I could not be of more help/
kayakkid

posted Hide Post
I'm in Ft Myers FL and would be interested in Ketchikan. hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in DALLAS, thats closer to tennesee that alaska......I'd love to move to KETCHIKAN

my rt is 41J with postal truck.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is an old post, if this location is not available, please remove your post, thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hello Pantuzzo: I have a 40H route, with own vehicle, 29 miles and 409 boxes, in Charlotte, North Carolina. The weather is beautiful here with plenty of flat land making for easy driving. Everybody here is friendly and neat. I am interested in the Ketchikan Alaska transfer. You may contact me at armourshine2@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, in ALASKA, call me 817-714-6000

am in Dallas suburb, "piece of cake route"
vehicle included......or email if you prefer.. mooreilda@aol.com

I'll be sitting by the phone waiting.

posted Hide Post
Hello, I still interested in Ketchikan. I am in east Texas, 41k, 72 miles, 560 boxes. i know it is not Tenn., but it is closer that Ketchikan.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pantuzzo:
I have a 42k route in Ketchikan Alaska and am looking to move to the nashville area. My route is 30 miles long with around 560 boxes, about 1/3 are ndcbu.

Sheila Filyaw

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wanting to transfer from Smyrna, TN 30 miles from Nashville. Maybe we could find someone else to make this work

Sheila Filyaw

posted Hide Post
If we could find someone wanting to transfer to from Knoxville, I think this would work Sheila

Sheila Filyaw

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i may be interested,how much locality pay do you receive for alaska.i heard they passes that for there and hawaii.i'm in lake placid fl all high k routes.need own vehicle.centerally located to gulf coast and atlantic coast.close to all theme parks.would love to see alaska.very much into wildlife.tina 636-222-0562

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post