Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Upstate NY to Western Fl,maybe a NC/SC 3 way transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upstate NY to Western Fl,maybe a NC/SC 3 way transfer Login/Join

posted
Need to move closer to my kids in Tampa area. Will consider anyplace on west coast of Florida. If a 3 way switch may work to include the Carolinas for someone,feel free to offer it up. Route is 46k. Office is located in the Village of Bath, nestled in the beautiful Finger Lakes region. Close to Watkins Glen Racing, wineries, boating, etc. Contact tjmuller72@yahoo.com or 607-368-9901.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mulligan,

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm in Springhill Fl rufly 40 mins north of Tampa on the west coast. I'm looking to move to NC or SC. So if u know of someone who wants a three way let me know.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks. I will repost and see if I can snag a Carolinian to upstate NY. What size is your route. Thanks. Tim

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how far is Bath from Owego, ny? I have a k route in Venice, FL 34293

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im interested in the Venice rt if a 3 way is needed. Im a K route in western Massachusetts.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA wanting NC...
fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What happened to the Vestal, NY carrier wanting the South??

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell oddo54 that I am in johnston sc an will do a two way swap I am Mario57. Ph 8034809805 thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm and hour from Vestal, NY looking to locate to NC, SC, GA, TN or FL

Posts: 19 | Registered: 11 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post