Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer Valrico Fl (near Tampa) to Washington State or Western North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer Valrico Fl (near Tampa) to Washington State or Western North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Valrico is a nice family town 30 minutes from Tampa and about 45 minutes to beach. all routes have llv's. Very nice office with great employees and supervisors. Looking preferably within 45 minutes from Seattle, WA or Asheville, NC. please email me at astrozombie41@live.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in Valrico if you found someone wanting central Indiana to do a 3 way! Thanks!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im about 45 to 50 mins from Seattle in a town called Snohomish My route also has an LLV Just before this last count I gained enough boxes to become a 48K which they have said they will have to cut me the count just kept me the same 48K I'm trying to find something in Jacksonville but if we could find someone that want s Tampa we could do a 3way lets keep in touch I also have a great office here my name is Linda e-mail address is lindamustbpostal@g-mail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello B.Y. would you consider Charlotte, NC?

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post