Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central New York(Suburb of Syracuse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central New York(Suburb of Syracuse) Login/Join

posted
I have lived in New York State my whole life and looking for a new adventure. I work in a small office (3 rural routes 2 city routes) and just looking for a change. I work out of Marcellus Ny 13108. Have LLV, 6 days a week, quick and easy route. Email if you are looking for the syracuse area and lets see if we can make this work. Smiler Postalemployed@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Naples Florida??

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I would be open To Naples Flordia, Ideally I would love to move at the end of Summer into beginning of Fall, but flexible with the right situation. If your interested email me a little but about the office/route ect. I am not very familiary with swaps but I do have someone from the union able to help me with this. Main question is do you have an llv? and how big of an office are you in. Sorry for the delay in responding I was away. Thanks
Matt

posted Hide Post
Hey the time sounds good but I might need a little more time. I am new to the transfer thing too. There are 3 offices in Naples and most routes have trucks there might be 10 out of all and we have over 100 routes. I will double check on the exact numbers. We are very seasonal down here though. Can I have your direct email so we can keep in touch?
Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Postalemployed@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
im in Carbondale Il. let me know if you're interested

Joelann Gawel

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Helga and I work at Murrieta post office in southern California, and like you I have lived in California my whole life and I am also looking for a change. The Syracuse area sounds great to me. My route is a 42K, in a big all rural office with 70 routes all LLVs. If interested call me at 951-722-1286 or Email at femalemerlin@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post