Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wanting to move from Central CA to NorCal, SoCal, WA, NV, TX, LA, GA, FL or VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanting to move from Central CA to NorCal, SoCal, WA, NV, TX, LA, GA, FL or VA Login/Join

posted
Want to transfer out of Central California. I’m a regular in Bakersfield on a 45k, POV route. Ideal location because its 1 hour away from LA, 2 hours away from Fresno, 3 Hours away San Diego, 4.5-5 Hours away from San Francisco Bay Area/Sacramento/Las Vegas. Wanted to transfer to Northern California closer to my family but I’m open to other locations in and outside California. Wanting to move from Central CA to Northern or Southern CA, WA State, NV, TX (Dallas, Houston) Louisiana, GA, FL (Orlando), VA. Call, text, or email me @ 661-301-9728, almcfly661@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m 2 hrs to Dallas and 3 to Houston. Nice location. Longview, Tx

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spokane, Wa?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post