Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Santa Fe NM looking for something within an hour of a beach.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Santa Fe NM looking for something within an hour of a beach. Login/Join

posted
Santa Fe is an all llv/metrix office 30 plus routes only two offices in the city Coronado Santa Fe and main Santa Fe. I would like to be closer to a beach or maybe large body of water. Let me know if anyone would like Santa Fe NM. Open to suggestions if people have other options.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RayC,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 24 July 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me if you're interested at izitsocs@yahoo.com, I'm in Florida

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m near Tampa Fl. 813-546-4339 call or text. I need Abilene TX. Would you be open to multi way transfer?

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about East Jordan, Michigan? Right on Lake Charlevoix and only about 15 miles from Lake Michigan!

Posts: 13 | Location: Elmira, MI  | Registered: 24 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
813-546-4339 text me RayC

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will u consider Chino Hills CA

Posts: 84 | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are you defining beach? There’s two state run lakes in my part of Ohio

Posts: 8 | Registered: 02 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RayC
My wife has decided she doesn’t want the American southwest after all. Good luck in your further efforts

Posts: 8 | Registered: 02 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
34972/34974. 15 regular and 2 aux routes. All LLV’s provided. 3 48k routes and the smallest regular route is a J. Not sure how close it is to being a K.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ray. I would be interested in Santa Fe. My office is in Alpharetta, GA. The beaches at Hilton Head and Savannah are both a little over four hours away.

Posts: 8 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: 25 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am renting right now and the lease ends on June 21.

Posts: 8 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: 25 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a multi-way group started that needs Alpharetta & I’m closer to the coast in Sugar Land TX. I sent you an email

Posts: 57 | Registered: 19 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post